Friday 24 May 2013

Practical vintage.

Hello,
I'm George.
Some of us of live in the real world. Have to go to the supermarket. Still live at home. Have no "vintage BFF`S" *. Are not amazing vintage models. Do not Look like Marilyn Monroe. Or have endless cash to spend £300 a pop on vintage reproduction stuff. Have to occasionally wear tracksuit bottoms. And do not float around in a cloud of vintage all the time.

 Instead, I shop at Primark, Love charity shops , pretend to look like Marilyn Monroe ,sleep in pyjamas with penguins on them , go to Tesco and eat chocolate.

Consequently, I spotted a gap in the online vintage blog world.
Practical vintage.

I'm sorry this is not the 1950`s.....I wish it was.
So this (I hope) will become a place where people can share practical vintage fashion tips.

Yours,
George
xoxoxox




*instead I have kick ass not vintage friends who I would not change for the world (yes im talking you steph ..you fabulous human being...

No comments:

Post a Comment